Huon Aquaculture Group Ltd. produces around 36,000 tonnes of fresh Atlantic salmon and ocean trout annually and is recognised globally as being a premium producer of fresh and smoked salmon products. For more information, visit www.huonaqua.com.au
Our Ingleburn factory in Sydney is a new facility which processes salmon and ocean trout value added products for distribution across Australia.
Working under the direction of the Production Supervisor, this varied and busy role supports all aspects of production, with a focus on the following:
- Responsible for liaising with Ingleburn leadership team members to ensure all procurement activities are actioned;
- Create purchase orders for parts and/or services as needed under direction of Ingleburn Site Management team;
- Investigating inventory discrepancies;
- Maintaining excellent standards of recording and filing all reports, stock adjustments, cycle count sheets, claims/resolutions and out of stock information;
- Reception and general administration duties.
With a proven track record in a similar role, you will have experience in administration and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. You will have excellent interpersonal/communication skills, presentation and confidence in dealing with employees. Presenting yourself confidently and professionally, you will pride yourself on your attention to detail and both timely and accurate data entry. You will have intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite. Experience within a food processing environment is also desirable.
It is an inherent requirement of this position that work be performed safely whilst upholding Huon’s Values. The appointed person must be able to build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders. Knowledge of work health and safety regulations is preferred.
Huon Aquaculture is an ‘Employer of Choice’ and innovative industry leader who offers all our employees access to ongoing training opportunities, corporate health insurance benefits and discounts on Huon products. Remuneration for this role is dependent on knowledge and/or experience.
Applications close Monday 8th March 2021
Preferred candidates are subject to a pre-employment medical and a urine based drug test.